How To Clean a House Professionally Checklist
Lotus Cleaning gives you the Professional House Cleaning checklist! We have culminated the things here, through years of on-field experience. Here’s all that you need to do to get your house cleaned as good as new.
Kitchens are supposed to have the most stained walls and ceilings. You may spill some gravy, or water stains would have made their home on the walls. The smoke from the chimney would have caused your ceiling to be humid and dirty. Let’s, not even talk about the electronic appliances that are used daily. Here’s a quick checklist for you:
- Wipe down countertops and cabinets
- Clean the top of the stove
- Clean surface of appliances like fridge, microwave, dishwasher.
- Clean the insides of the microwave.
- Soak pans and knobs in the sink.
- Clean inside and around the sink.
- Sweep and mop floor
- Use a detergent soaked cloth to clean tiles and ceilings.
The annoying water stains and dripping liquid soaps and the foam of your soaps, all these are staining phenomenon. Here is what all you need to do to get a spick and span bathroom.
- Apply tile and grout cleaner to tub/shower floor and scrub.
- Clean shower rack/soap dishes.
- Clean shower track.
- Rinse off walls of tub/shower and dry with the cloth.
- Vanity: spray tile and grout cleaner in sink, soap dish.
- Spray countertop with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Scrub sink.
- Place bath mat in tub/shower.
- Wet tub/shower walls with warm water.
- Apply tile and grout cleaner, allow to sit.
- Use grout brush along faucet and drain.
- Rinse the sink and your rag.
- Wipe the vanity countertop.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts.
- Clean mirror: spray glass cleaner on soft cloth and buff.
- Shine the faucets.
- Spray/clean everything with all-purpose cleaner except the toilet, vanity, shower/tub, mirror.
- Fill the bucket with ¼ cup all-purpose cleaner and water to prep for floor cleaning.
- Stand on the bath mat and scrub tub/shower walls and door
- Get tile and grout cleaning done by house cleaning services.
- Wash the floor with the solution in the bucket and allow to dry.
- Replace rugs, bath mat and wastebaskets.
If you have already removed the clutter, dusted, and vacuumed the bedroom tidied your closets, your bedrooms will be mostly done. To finish up, simply:
- Clean all any furniture. Get them polished if necessary.
- Make the bed.
- Straighten the bedsheet.
- Get curtains cleaned by house cleaning services.
- Remove Cobwebs.
- Organize your clothes.
- Mate, they are supposed to shine, here are the things you need to do to get your windows clean.
- Use a streak-free glass cleaner
- Wipe with a crumpled ball of newspaper
- Clean large and hard-to-reach windows with a brush with an extension
- Remove frame and scrub with all-purpose cleaner mixed with warm water.
- Scrub each screen with a bristle brush, leave to dry.
Read Related Articles
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Blind Cleaning
- Curtain Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Duct cleaning
- Duct Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Tile Sealing
- Tile Repair
- Water Damage Cleaning
- Water Damage Repair
- Mattress Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- End Of Lease Cleaning