What is the Best Kind of Mop To Clean Ceramic Tile Floor Cleaning
Tile floors surely look very elegant and add on to the beauty of your home but proper care must be taken to keep the tiles neat and clean. Untidy, discoloured tiles give a shoddy appearance and are even unhygienic and you surely do not want this for you!
A huge list of cleaners are flooding the markets specifically designed for cleaning of the floor tiles but the efforts required in scrubbing the tiles using these cleaners makes regular cleaning a tough job! Not to worry, easier alternatives are always available for your comfort. For cleaning of the tiles as well, an easier way would be to choose the right mops which are specifically designed to keep the tile floors clean.
Different Types of Mops Available in Markets Nowadays for Floor Tile Cleaning:
1. Spin Mop
These mops will enter the crevices to keep them clean.
Best Mops For Tile Cleaning
We have shortlisted some of the best mops available in the market to help you in making a wise choice.
1. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop: This mop has been ranked as number one by the customers for tile cleaning. The great shape, price, longevity and cleaning efficiency make this a favourite brand amongst customers. You can use this mop with any soap cleaners, hardwood cleaners or bleaches and with its adjustable stick and triangular shape it can reach and clean every nook and corner of your home.
2. Bissell 1940 Powerfresh Steam Mop: It is ranked as number one steam cleaning mop in the market. The steam jet pressure can be controlled and adjusted and hence you can even remove the dirt which was deposited years back. Overall, a great product to meet the customer demands.
3. Bona Microfiber Floor Mop: This cleaning mop has one basic mop and two cleaning pads. It is very simple to use, all you need is to spray the cleaning solution on the floor and then mop it using your duster or cleaning mop.
4. Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Spin Mop: A great mop with soap dispenser equipped in it. It also has wheels attached and hence very easy to carry and transport. It has a scrubbing mop attached which helps in effective cleaning of the groups.
5. Shark Steam Pocket Mop: This mop is very light in weight and very easy on the pockets. Just plug and push the mop and a jet stream flowing out will clean your tiles spic and span.
6. OXO Good Grips Scrubber: This mop is specifically designed to clean those tough grouts and corners where it is difficult to reach. The scrub pad cleanses the dirt and leaves the floor clean and shiny.
7. Twist and Shout Mop: It’s a spinning mop with a quite different mechanism as compared to the traditional ones. The push button is pressed which enables spinning and cleansing.
8. Bissell Symphony Steam Mop and Steam Vacuum Cleaner: With this great mop you can vacuum and spin simultaneously! It is all in one cleaning mop which will make cleaning an easier task for you.
9. Bissell 1544A PowerFresh Steam Mop: This cleaner comes with a detachable head and steamer which enables efficient cleaning. The detached accessories can be assembled in no time!
10. Libman Wonder Mop: This is a traditional style mob which will enable thorough cleaning of the tiles and floors. The best part of this traditional mop is it’s pocket- friendly prices.
Select the type which meets your requirements and you’re one step away from your floor tile cleaning. Or let Lotus Tile and Grout Cleaning do the job. Call us on 0425 029 990 for any tile restoration or cleaning related query or hiring purposes. We will be happy to be at your service.
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Blind Cleaning
- Curtain Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Duct cleaning
- Duct Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Tile Sealing
- Tile Repair
- Water Damage Cleaning
- Water Damage Repair
- Mattress Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- End Of Lease Cleaning