24/7 Immediate Response, Quality Result
Lotus Water Damage Cleaning Seaford can handle all of your water damage, Wet Carpet Restoration & Flood Damage Cleaning Seaford. Call on 0425 029 990 for any water damage emergency, 24/7 available in Seaford food damage cleaning. Our team members are certified and experienced professionals respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. They closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
We offer any and all of the following as part of our water damage cleaning and restoration services
- Minimizing water damage loss
- Cleaning and repairing the effects of water damage
- Removing mold and providing structural drying
- Property sanitization services following incidences of water or flood damage
- Water damage repair
- Flood repair
- Water damage restoration, refurbishment
24 Hours Emergency Water Damage Cleaning Seaford
Water Damage Restoration Seaford
Inspection and Water Damage Assessment
- Identifying and stopping the source of the water damage : One of our top priorities when we first visit your home or apartment is finding and stopping the water source. This must be done before we can begin the water removal process.
- Identifying the category and classification of water that is damaging your property : Why is it important to identify the type of water that is damaging your home or office? The type of restoration process we choose will depend on what type of water has damaged your property.
- Identifying the extent of the water damage : Next, our water damage cleaning technician will survey your property to figure out the full extent of the damage and assess any safety concerns.
- Moving and protecting furniture : We will also move any furniture or property that is in the way of the water damage.
Flood Damage Cleaning in Seaford
Lotus Water Damage Cleaning's trained professionals quickly and efficiently ensure your property and equipment is cleaned and disinfected to its pre incident state helping to minimize the disruption caused by flooding and eliminate any health risks associated with hazardous flood waters.
What can you do in Flood Water Damage?
- Before you do anything, switch off your electricity supply at the mains and do not touch any outlets.
- After they have been checked, keep your oil and gas central heating on at around 20 - 22 degrees for steady drying
- Make sure you are protected - Flood water can contain sewage, chemicals and animal waste so ensure you are wearing protective clothing and wellington boots if you are around it.
Residential Water Damage Cleaning Seaford
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call 0425 029 990for professional water damage cleaning services in Seaford.
Commercial Water Damage Cleaning Seaford
Commercial water damage is caused by broken pipes, rain storms, faulty appliances, humidity, or slow leaks, and can lead to bacterial contamination or mold growth if not cleaned up properly. Lotus Cleaning is a professional water damage cleaning service provides in Seaford. We understand the need to quickly mitigate damage and minimize your business’ downtime, and we provide 24/7 emergency response. Our team of certified water technicians will identify the source of the water damage and will work with commercial plumbers and utility companies to secure your building against further loss or additional damage. We will remove any hazards and debris and begin extracting the water from your commercial property.
Once we have removed all standing water, Lotus Cleaning specialists will begin the structural drying process using advanced equipment and techniques. If sewage water is present, our professionals will use antimicrobials to decontaminate your commercial building and protect you and your staff against health risks.
- 20 March 2017
- This was my first experience with Lotus Cleaning. The men made a difficult situation easier to handle. They were on time and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you.
- - adam
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Blind Cleaning
- Curtain Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Heater Unit Servicing
- Duct Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Repair
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Tile Sealing
- Tile Repair
- Water Damage Cleaning
- Water Damage Repair
- Mattress Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- End Of Lease Cleaning