4 Important Misconceptions Related to Sofa Cleaning
Believing in upholstery cleaning myths can be expensive for your pocket. Unknowingly, you may damage your sofa or other upholstered furniture and you will need to spend again on that piece of furniture. To aid you in keeping your upholstery safe, in this blog post, we will share some sofa cleaning myths and we will also burst those myths for you.
Many people think that sofa steam cleaning can only remove dirt. However, this is not true. Sofa steam cleaning or any professional upholstery cleaning Melbourne not only remove dirt, but it also removes the following:
1. Sofa Steam Cleaning Only Removes Dirt
- Dust mites
- And other allergens
Frequent upholstery cleaning does not rip the fabric, but wrong cleaning techniques can. According to the best upholstery cleaning Melbourne companies, regular cleaning provides many benefits such as:
2. Frequent Cleaning Can Rip The Upholstery Fabric
- Removing all pollutants from the upholstered furniture
- Regular sofa cleaning by professionals or with the right cleaning technique improves the appearance of the sofa
- Regular sofa steam cleaning maintains the quality of the fabric. Moreover, it extends the life of the sofa and any other upholstered furniture.
There are many people that have this misconception. They think that using hot water for sofa cleaning can tear the fabric by hampering the fibre. This is false information. Many upholstery cleaning Melbourne companies use hot water while performing sofa steam cleaning.
3. Too Hot Water Hampers Fibre
According to the best companies offering steam cleaning services, hot water, in fact, bestow many benefits while used in cleaning. Some of the major benefits are listed below:
- Remove dirt and dust from the upholstered furniture completely
- Steam cleaning cleans the fibre effectively to remove all allergens and pollutants
- Sofa steam cleaning is one of the most effective ways to remove stubborn stains and restore it to the rejuvenated look
Many people have this myth of dealing with mould afterwards if they use a professional sofa cleaning service that includes water. As we all know sofa steam cleaning uses a lot of water. Therefore, people prefer using dry sofa cleaning services. However, there is no need to worry.
4. Professional Sofa Cleaning Using Water Can Leave Mould in It
- The professional upholstery cleaning Melbourne companies use high quality equipment and tools to perform steam cleaning for a sofa or any other upholstered furniture.
- These companies also make sure to completely dry out the fabric to make sure no after effects need to be faced by their customers.
6 Best Steps to Clean Velour Sofa Upholstery
Read Related Blogs:
How To Choose The Best Upholstery Fabric for Sofa
DIY Sofa Cleaning Method to Remove Blood Stains