Clean Your Home Faster with These Smart Shortcuts
The Clean house looks good as well as it provides a healthy living environment. It is really important to keep the house clean to stay fit and not getting sick because of dust, debris, fungus, etc. Of course, everyone understands the importance of a clean house and invest in professional upholstery cleaning, duct cleaning, etc. However, what about routine cleaning tasks on day to day basis? Can someone make it easier and faster? Yes, we can. In this article, I will share the top tips to clean your house hassle free:
9 Best Tips To Clean Your House Hassle Free
- We all know vacuum cleaner is best for carpet cleaning, but what many people don’t know is sprinkling baking soda on the rug and carpet before vacuuming it helps to remove the odour.
- For the floor, dusting and baseboards use antibacterial dust wipes. It disinfects and cleans everything from ceiling to floor. Isn’t it cool?
- If you have babies in the house, keep toy baskets in the rooms your babies play the most. This will help in keeping things in a basket to clean rooms quickly as all you need to do is dump the toys in the basket instead of collecting everything and putting them back into the room of the kids.
- You can use baby wipes (if you have babies) to clean many things, especially, utensils. To be specific, the baby wipes are very good in cleaning anything made of stainless steel.
- To keep bathrooms clean and odour free, you can clean it just before the shower. This will make sure it gets cleaned and you don’t get dirty after cleaning the bathroom. You should use a chemical as a tile cleaner once a week. For routine cleaning, grab a Triple-Action Dust Wipe or a counter wipe. You can use lemon juice, vinegar and baking soda to clean the toilet tank to keep it odour free and hygienic.
- Clean the HVAC with a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis. You can also use a brush with stiff bristle which resembles a toilet cleaning brush for duct cleaning.
- To clean surfaces, use a mop or a paper towel instead of dusting because it will save you coughing because of a lot of dust. Dusting also increase work as the dust gets spread in the air and all over, which needs to be cleaned further. All these can be avoided by using a mop or a paper towel.
- All brushes, toys, pacifiers and similar items can be cleaned and disinfected in a dishwasher.
- To clean the microwave and remove any kind of odour from it, take a lemon and scrub the microwave. After that, put a mug or bowl filled with half white vinegar and half water and put it in the microwave. Turn on the microwave for 45 seconds. Let it be as it is for 40 minutes and then wipe it with a clean cloth.
These are tested cleaning hack and if you are planning to hire professional cleaners in Melbourne then call on 0425 029 990 to hire Lotus Cleaning Melbourne.