How to Get Tea Stains Out of Carpet
Tea stains are likely to happen on your carpet due to accidental spills. The best part is you can get them out without investing in a professional carpet cleaning service. Of course, in some cases, tea stains get stubborn and it becomes difficult to get tea stains out of carpet and you will need help from experts.
DIY Hacks For Effective Carpet Cleaning That Can Help You Get Tea Stains Out of Carpet
Cleaning Hack 1: For Fresh Stains
- Take some paper towels to blot as much tea as possible.
- Take a spray bottle full of water and spray a generous amount of water on the tea stain.
- Blot clean the stain using some more paper towels.
- Apply liquid detergent or stain remover solution on the tea stains for effective carpet cleaning in Melbourne. Let it work for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the affected area with water at room temperature.
Cleaning Hack 2:
- Pour some water into the stained area to dilute the stain.
- Mix 2 tbsp liquid detergent with a half cup of white vinegar in 2 cups of warm water. Stir it well to make a solution that can give results similar to professional carpet cleaning.
- Take a clean, white cloth and soak it in the cleaning solution. Use this soaked cloth to blot up the tea stains.
- Take a sponge and soak it in clean water. Use it to clean the cleaning solution.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if the stain is not removed in the first attempt. In 2-3 attempts, you will be able to get tea stains out of carpet.
Cleaning Hack 3:
- Use club soda to wet tea stains on the carpet.
- Use a clean, white cloth to blot stains.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you get tea stains out of carpet.
- In the last step of this method of carpet cleaning in Melbourne, rinse the carpet.
Cleaning Hack 4:
- Fully cover the tea stains with salt.
- Pour a little bit of club soda on the salt covered tea stain. Let it work for a few minutes
- Rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat the steps if it doesn’t get tea stains out of carpet in the first attempt.
Cleaning Hack 5:
- You can break down tea stains by pouring some beer directly on the stained area.
- Take a white cloth and rub the tea stains gently to get tea stains out of carpet.
- Take another clean, white cloth and use it to blot the stain.
- Rinse the carpet in the last step of carpet cleaning in Melbourne to remove stains and beer completely.
Cleaning Hack 6:
- Mix one cup of white vinegar into two cups of warm water.
- Pour this solution on tea stains.
- Take a microfiber cloth and rub it gently until tea stains disappear. Feel free to pour some more cleaning solution, which we have made of vinegar.
- Rinse the carpet to remove white vinegar.
If your tea stain doesn’t get out of your carpet with these DIY hacks, then you must use professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne.