How to Remove Water Stains from Fabric Couch
You may find this fact weird, but it is true: water can stain your sofa similar to any other liquid. The most common reason behind water stains on the couch is the use of excessive water in upholstery cleaning in Melbourne and ignorance in soaking water and drying the sofa completely. Exposure of couch to moisture is another common reason for water stains.
Fabric couches are an easy victim of water stains. In this article, we will share the top tips and an effective cleaning hack that can give you effect like you have used the couch cleaning services in Melbourne.
Couch Cleaning with Vinegar
- Clean cloth
- A hairdryer
- Paper napkins
- Warm water
- If you see moisture on the couch, then the first step of upholstery cleaning in Melbourne will be to soak the moisture. Take some paper towels and press the area to soak as much water as you can.
- If your fabric sofa already has water stains, then start with this step. Damp a clean cloth in vinegar.
- Dab and blot the water stains with the cloth that is damped in vinegar. Move from the corners to the centre of the stain.
- Leave the stained area for 20 to 30 minutes, so the vinegar can work on the water stains. It will break the stain particles to remove them completely.
- Take another cloth and damp it into warm water. Be cautious in this step of upholstery cleaning in Melbourne. Do not drench the cloth in water, just moisten it.
- Dab and clean the stained area in a circular motion using the cloth damped in water from the corners to the centre.
- Repeat these steps if you still see the water stains on the fabric sofa.
- Switch a hair dryer to cool air mode and use it to dry out the area as the last step of sofa cleaning.
What if this Carpet Cleaning Hack Does Not Work?
- This method of sofa cleaning will remove the water stains. But if after two to three rounds of upholstery cleaning in Melbourne, it does not remove, then you should call a company offering the best couch cleaning services in Melbourne.
- They will use the professional tools and their experience to effectively remove water stains.
How to Prevent Water Stains?Prevention is always better than cure. Instead of sweating to remove water stains, you can simply prevent them by using the following tips:
- For upholstery cleaning in Melbourne always use clean water.
- Never use hot water. You can use normal or warm water.
- Avoid wringing the sofa with water or any other liquid.
- Use sofa cover and fabric protector to avoid staining due to any spillage.
- Use regular couch cleaning services in Melbourne to keep the fabric clean. You must use the professional service every three to six months or as per the recommendation given by your cleaning company.
Contact Lotus Cleaning Melbourne for Sofa Cleaing, Couch Cleaning, Leather Sofa Cleaning in Melbourne. We provide same day upholstery cleaning services.