Plan House Cleaning Routine Based on Surface Life of Coronavirus
Science is extremely advanced in this era and that’s why so much research has already performed on the Coronavirus. We all know how dangerous this virus is. Thus, knowing some more facts about it can help us combat it.
The Coronavirus cannot survive more than certain hours. On different surfaces, it can stay active for certain hours. Thus, during this time, if it does not make its way into the human body, it cannot survive. Thus, knowing how long it lives on different surfaces and taking precautions can help you stay safe.
In this blog post, I will share majorly found surfaces in the houses and lives of the Coronavirus on these surfaces. Use this information to plan your new house cleaning regime. The information shared in this article is based on the Lancet article.
How Long Does Coronavirus Stay on Surfaces?
Stainless steel and copper are the most commonly used metals throughout our day. You find them on
Thus, it is advisable to make a routine of disinfecting all these as part of your routine house cleaning. Daily clean metal items touched too often.
We all have wooden objects in the house such as:
We generally contact different glass items in houses which can be one or more of the following:
- Water bottle
- Screens of TV, microwave, smartphone, computer, etc.
- Glass doors
There is no clear information on how long the Coronavirus lives on the floor. Thus, follow the following tips.
- Do not bring shoes inside the house.
- Use carpet, which can be washed with disinfectant.
- Clean the floor daily with disinfectant if you do not use carpet.
As you can see, the virus can survive and stay active on different surfaces for many days. It does not die within a few hours. Thus, to stay safe, you must keep the below-mentioned facts in mind for vital house cleaning routine:
5. Wrapping up
- Make house cleaning and disinfecting part of the routine.
- Always wear a mask and gloves while cleaning.
- Clean the surfaces of high touched areas daily.
- Do not do panic house cleaning daily if nobody goes out frequently or possibly exposed to the Coronavirus.
- Follow the personal hygiene steps suggested by the Australian government.
Contact Lotus Cleaning for house cleaning during this coronavirus pandemic to keep you and your loved ones safe. Call us on 0425 029 990 we will happy to help you.